Tapia Campos, Euclides Eduardo
E.d.D., Education Sciences. Latin American University of Science and Technology. ULACIT. Panama.
MA. International Relations and BA. International Relations. Kyiv Taras Shevchenko State University. Ukraine. 1980.
- Course “The media, development and the search for peace in conflict zones”. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Israel MASHAV. International Histadrut Institute. International Institute for Leadership. (26 November – 18 December 18, 2008).
- Course “Inter-institutional Coordination and Counterterrorism”. Center for Hemispheric Defense Studies. National University of Defense. United States of America. (Washington, June 2008).
Field of concentration
Latin American political issues and Middle-East geo-political strategies, both financial and political issues.
- University of Panama Campus UP
- Director of the School of Internaitonal Relations, since 2017.
- Vice-dean of the Faculty of Publica Administration, University of Panamá – 2003-2006.
- Euclides Tapia has worked at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Panama, in the General Directorate of Foreign Policy-Directorate of Asia and Africa and in the Panamanian Foreign Service, at the Embassy of Panama in Uruguay, as Third Secretary of the career diplomat, as well as Charge d'Affaires and Representative of Panama at the Latin American Integration Association (ALADI).
- At the University of Panama, has been Director of the School of International Relations and Vice Dean of the School of Public Administration.
- Professor Euclides Tapia has 38 years of working at the University of Panama, while he has worked, as Professor of the Pan American University (UPAM), Latin American University of Science and Technology (ULACIT), Inter-American University of Panama (UIP) and Latin American University of Foreign Trade (ULACEX), University of The Caribbean UC, among other institutions.
- Euclides Tapia has served as Facilitator of the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Panama, of the Institute of National Studies of the University of Panama, as well as a teacher of the Master in International Relations of the University of Panama, from the Master of the National Border Service of Panama and is a collaborator of Latin American Faculty of Social Sciences FLACSO-Panama.
- He is also a contributor to Panamanian newspapers: La Prensa, El Panamá América, Day a Day, El Siglo and La Estrella de Panamá, as well as other international newspapers such as: El Universal and Epicentro de México, La Jornada de Nicaragua, El Diario Extra, Political Change and The Republic of Costa Rica, the Diario Mundo de Venezuela, Digital Alert of Spain, Diario Siglo XXI España, At the Moment of the Dominican Republic, among others. He currently serves as Professor of International Relations at the University of Panama and Director of the School of International Relations at the University of Panama.