Title: PhD in Philosophy of Education
Position: Head of the International Cooperation
Office, Associate Professor at the Social Philosophy, Philosophy of Education and Educational Policy Department, National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, Kyiv, Ukraine, сoordinator of the Erasmus+ program at the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University.
Sphere of expertise: philosophy of education, educational politics and practices, gender equality in education, project management, internationalization of higher education.
- author of more than 20 international publications ( Poland, Romania, Greece, Germany, Australia, Great Britain, Russia)
- speaker and participant at more than 20 international conferences and workshops (Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Germany, Austria, France, Great Britain, Japan, Norway, USA)
- project Manager, Ukraine (NPDU), Australian Council for Educational Research - LEGO Foundation Partnership for Learning through Play at School (2020);
- co-organizer and speaker of European Winter School on Education for Democracy in the Digital Age – virtual conference organized by University of Kaiserslautern and the Institute of Didactics of Democracy at the University of Hannover, 2021;
- researcher at the project “Development of the Culture of Democracy in Pedagogical Education in Ukraine, Norway and Palestine”. Coordinator: The University College of Southeast Norway (USN) (2018-2022)
- Lifelong Education Program “Practical Procedures and Problems with Creation and Innovation of Study Programs According to Standard ECTS”. Palacky University (Olomouc, Czech Republic). (October 1-5, 2018)
- Training within Erasmus+ Banat University, Timisoara, Romania)(April 24-28, 2017)