Report about the First International Internet Conference
11 September 2010
Report about the First International Internet Conference "The Universe and its structure, stages of foundation and development", 10.10.2004
The International Internet Conference on the subject "The Universe and its structure, stages of foundation and development" was conducted by the Chair of Philosophy of the Dnipropetrovsk National University (Ukraine) and the Chair of Philosophy and Political Sciences of the Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky Pedagogical University (Ukriane) over a period of time from September 2003 to September 2004.
The best papers sent to the Conference e-mail were published in the special editions of "Sentetiae" Scientific digest (Ukraine).
List of the Conference committee-men:
- Stoghniy Ivan Petrovich — Ph.D, Professor, Academician, Chief of the Philosophy and Political Science Department of the Pereyaslav-Khmelnitskiy Pedagogical University (Ukraine).
- Khoma Oleg Igorevich — Ph.D, Professor, Chief of the Philosophy Chair of the Vinnica National Technical University.
- Okorokov Viktor Bronislavovich — Ph.D, Professor of the Dnepropetrovsk National University's.
- Bazaluk Oleg Aleksandrovich — Candidate of Philosophy, senior lecturer, person working for doctor's degree on the Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Conference Secretary.
The Committee picked out the following list of the best researches:
- Bystrov Mikhail Vitalievich — Candidate of Sciences (Phys.-Math.), member of the St. Petersburg Scientists Union, member of the Russian Philosophy Society.
- Vorontsov Sergey Selivestrovich — Candidate of Technical Sciences, senior research officer of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanic of SD RAS, Novosibirsk.
- Gladyshev Georgi Pavlovich — Dr.Sc.(Chemistry), Professor of Physical Chemistry, President and founder of the International Academy of Creative Endeavors (Science, Culture, Public work), Chief of the Institute of the physicochemical problem of Evolution of IACE, Chief of the Laboratory of thermodynamics and macrokinetics of non-equilibrium processes of N.N. Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics.
- Danylchenko Pavlo Ivanovich — Senior research officer of the State Research-and-Production Enterprise "Geosystem", Vinnica,Ukraine.
- Djakhaia Leonid Grigorievich — Ph.D., Professor, Chief of the Philosophy and Sociology Department of Sukhumian filial of Tbilissian State University by name of Iv.Djavahishvili (Tbilissi); Academician of the Academy of Philosophic Sciences of Georgia, vice-president of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Georgia.
- Zaltsman Leonid Isaakovich — Candidate of Sciences (Tech.), lecturer of the European University in St. Petersburg.
- Zlokazov Viktor Borisovich — Dr.Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Senior research officer of the Neutron Physic Laboratory by name of I.M.Franck of Joint Institute for Nuclear Researches (JINR), Dubna.
- Kuchin Igor Alekseevich — Candidate of Sciences (Phys.-Math.), Senior research officer of the Physical-Technical Institute of Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan Republic, Almaty.
- Lantsev Igor Avenirovich — Dr.Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Professor of the Theoretical and Mathematical Physic of Novgorod State University.
- Motsarenko Grigoriy Petrovich — Director General of the Research-and-Production Union "VOTUM", Corresponding Member of Engineering Academy of Ukraine.
- Smirnov Anatoliy Pavlovich — Dr.Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Professor, vice-president of the St. Petersburg International Club of Scientists, Chairman of the Organizational Committee of the International Scientific Congresses "Fundamental problems of natural science and engineering".
- Filatov Anatoliy Sergeevich — Chief of the Center for Social and Ethnic Researches attached to the Political Sciences Chair of Tavric National University by name of V.I.Vernadskiy, Candidate of Philosophy, senior lecturer.
- Tsarev Boris;— Dr.Sc. (Tech.), Professor of the St. Petersburg Marine Technical University, Academician of the St. Petersburg Academy of Science and Engineering History.
- Yasinskiy Sergey Nikolaevich — Candidate of Sciences (Tech.), colonel, senior lecturer of the Military University of Communication of St. Petersburg, Russia.
The authors of ten best results of the research were invited to participate in the seminar of the same name to Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky, Kiev region, Ukraine. The seminar took place on October, 5-7,2004. All the participants with the exception of Professor Djakhaia L.G., Professor Lantsev I.A, Professor Tsarev B.A. and Candidate of Sciences (Phys.-Math.) Kuchin I.A. As a result of the three-day activity society members made a decision to extend the prizes number but within the limits of the established gratuity.
The researches of Gladyshev G.P. were awarded the First Prize.
The researches of Voronstov S.S., Zlokazov V.B. and Filatov A.S. were awarded the Second Prize.
The researches of Motsarenko G.P. and Smirnov A.P. were awarded the Special Prize.
The members of the Seminar made a decision to organize the International Society of Philosophy and Cosmology during the concluding sitting. Bazaluk O.A. was elected a Society Secretary.