The Membership of the International Society of Philosophy and Cosmology. 10.10.2012
11 September 2010
International Society of Philosophy and Cosmology
The Society was established on October, 7, 2004 by participants of the International Seminar "The Universe and its structure, stages of foundation and development".
Society secretary: Bazaluk Oleg Aleksandrovich — Candidate of Philosophy, senior lecturer, person working for doctor's degree on the Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Ukraine).
The Society members:
- AVCHENKO OLEG VIKTOROVICH — Doctor of Geologic and Mineralogical Sciences, Head of the Laboratory of metamorphic and metasomatic formations of the Far-Eastern Geological Institute and the Far-Eastern Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Vladivostok, Russia).
- ALYAEV GENNADY EVGENNIEVICH - Ph.D., Professor, Head of Poltava National Technical University named after Yuri Kondratyuk (Poltava, Ukraine)
- BEKH VLADIMIR PAVLOVICH - First Vice-Rector of the Kyiv National Pedagogical University named after Dragomanov N.P., academician of the Ukrainian Academy of Political Science, Ph.D., Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine;
- BOGOLYUBOV NIKOLAY NIKOLAEVICH — Dr.Sc.(Phys.-Math.), Professor, Corresponding Member of Russian Academy of Sciences, Academician of International Academy of Sciences and International Academy of Creative Endeavors (Moscow, Russia).
- BROVKINA ELENA ALEKSANDROVNA — not established correspondent of the International Independent Forecasting Center by name of G.Gongadze, main editor of the regional newspaper "Ploshad Svobody", Aleksandria, Kirovograd region (Aleksandria, Kirovograd region, Ukraine).
- BYSTROV MIKHAIL VITALIEVICH — Candidate of Sciences (Phys.-Math.), member of the St. Petersburg Scientists Union, member of the Russian Philosophy Society (St.Petersburg, Russia).
- VITOL EDUARD ANATOLIEVICH — Academician of the Russian Futures Studies Academy, Academician of the International Future Research Academy (IFRA), Candidate of Philosophy, Chief of the Global Research Center (Rostov-on-Don, Russia).
- VORONTSOV SERGEY SELIVERSTROVICH — Candidate of Technical Sciences, senior research officer of the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanic of SD RAS (Novosibirsk, Russia).
- GLADYSHEV GEORGI PAVLOVICH — Dr.Sc.(Chemistry), Professor of Physical Chemistry, President and founder of the International Academy of Creative Endeavors (Science, Culture, Public work), Chief of the Institute of the physicochemical problem of Evolution of IACE, Chief of the Laboratory of thermodynamics and macrokinetics of non-equilibrium processes of N.N. Semenov Institute of Chemical Physics (Moscow, Russia).
- GORGORAKI EVGENIY IVANOVICH — Candidate of Chemistry, Head of the Laboratory of the System Analysis Institute of the Russian Academy of Science (Moscow, Russia).
- DANYLCHENKO PAVLO IVANOVICH — Senior research officer of the State Research-and-Production Enterprise "Geosystem", Vinnica, (Vinnica, Ukraine).
- DJAKHAYA LEONID GRIGORIEVICH — Ph.D., Professor, Chief of the Philosophy and Sociology Department of Sukhumian filial of Tbilissian State University by name of Iv.Djavahishvili (Tbilissi); Academician of the Academy of Philosophic Sciences of Georgia, vice-president of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Georgia (Tbilissi, Ukraine).
- DROTYANKO LUBOV GRIGORYEVNA — Ph.D., Professor, Chief of the Philosophy Department of Kiev National Aviation University (Kiev, Ukraine).
- ZHELEZNYAK GALINA VASILYEVNA — competitor of the Department of Philosophy of science and Culture Theory of the Kharkov National University by name of V.N.Karazin, Director of The Kharkov Planitarium by name of Y.A.Gagarin (Kharkov, Ukraine).
- ZHUK NIKOLAY ALEKSEEVICH — Candidate of Technical Sciences, senior lecturer , Ph.D, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of the Natural Sciences, President of the joint-stock company "Scientific and Technological Institute of transcription, translation and replication (Kharkov, Ukraine).
- ZALTSMAN LEONID ISAAKOVICH — Candidate of Sciences (Tech.), lecturer of the European University in St. Petersburg (St.Petersburg, Russia).
- ZLOKAZOV VIKTOR BORISOVICH — Dr.Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Senior research officer of the Neutron Physic Laboratory by name of I.M.Franck of Joint Institute for Nuclear Researches (JINR) (Dubna, Moscow region, Russia).
- KOPYL OLGA ANDREEVNA — Candidate of History, Honored Worker of the culture of Ukraine, Director of Zhytomir Museum of Cosmonautics by name of S.P.Korolev (Zhytomir, Ukraine).
- KRYLOVA SVETLANA ANATOLYEVNA — Candidate of Philosophy, Senior Lecturer, Chief of the Social Disciplines Department of the Municipal Management Academy (Kiev, Ukraine).
- KUCHIN IGOR ALEKSEEVICH — Candidate of Sciences (Phys.-Math.), Senior research officer of the Physical-Technical Institute of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kazakhstan Republic(Almaty, Kazakhstan).
- LANTSEV IGOR AVENIROVICH — Dr.Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Professor of the Theoretical and Mathematical Physic of the Novgorod State University (Velikiy Novgorod, Russia).
- LYAH VITALIY VASILYEVICH — Ph.D., Professor, Chief of Department of the Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine).
- MOTSARENKO GRIGORIY PETROVICH — Director General of the Research-and-Production Union "VOTUM", Corresponding Member of Engineering Academy of Ukraine (Odessa, Ukraine).
- OKOROKOV VIKTOR BRONISLAVOVICH — Ph.D, Professor of the Dnepropetrovsk National University's (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine).
- SVIRIDENKO DENIS BORISOVICH — post-graduate of the Pereyaslav-Khmelnitskiy Pedagogical University (Pereyaslav-Khmelnitskiy , Ukraine).
- SMIRNOV ANATOLIY PAVLOVICH — Dr.Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Professor, vice-president of the St. Petersburg International Club of Scientists, Chairman of the Organizational Committee of the International Scientific Congresses "The fundamental problems of natural science and engineering" (St.Petersburg, Russia).
- STOGHNIY IVAN PETROVICH — Ph.D, Professor, Academician, Chief of the Philosophy and Political Science Department of the Pereyaslav-Khmelnitskiy Pedagogical University (Pereyaslav-Khmelnitskiy, Ukraine).
- FILATOV ANATOLIY SERGEEVICH — Chief of the Center for Social and Ethnic Researches attached to the Chair of the Political Sciences of the Tavric National University by name of V.I.Vernadskiy, Candidate of Philosophy, senior lecturer (Simferopol, Ukraine).
- FOMINA TAMARA ALEKSANDROVNA — Candidate of Sciences (Phys.-Math.), Senior Lecturer of the Donetsk State University of Economics and Commerce (Donetsk, Ukraine).
- KHAZEN ALEKSANDR MOISEEVICH — Candidate of Sciences (Phys.-Math.), chief of the research laboratory in the Mechanic Institute of the Moscow State University by name of Lomonosov form 1960 to 1993. Author of ten monographs, dozens of inventions and patents in Russia and in the leading western countries. Lives and continues the researches in USA since 1993. Member of the New York Academy of Sciences (est. in 1817) since 1994 (New Jersey, USA).
- KHAMITOV NAZIP VILENOVICH — Ph.D, Senior Researcher of the Institute of Philosophy of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine).
- KHOMA OLEG IGOREVICH — Ph.D, Professor, Chief of the Philosophy Chair of the Vinnica National Technical University (Vinnica, Ukraine).
- TSAREV BORIS ABRAMOVICH — Dr.Sc. (Tech.), Professor of the St. Petersburg Marine Technical University, Academician of the St. Petersburg Academy of Science and Engineering History (St.Petersburg, Russia).
- ELOSHVILI SIMON ALEKSEEVICH — Candidate of Sciences (Phys.-Math.), Senior Researcher of the Tbilisi State University by name of Iv.Djavashvili (Tbilisi, Georgia).
- SHATASHVILI ALBERT DANILOVICH — Dr.Sc.(Phys.-Math.), Professor, Academician of The Ukrainian Academy of Sciences, Leading Research Officer of the Institute of Applied Mathematic and Mechanic of NAS of Ukraine, Chairman of the scientific and technical council of Donetsk Scientific Center, vice-president of Donetsk Mathematic Society (Donetsk, Ukraine).
- YASINSKIY SERGEY NIKOLAEVICH — Candidate of Sciences (Tech.), colonel, senior lecturer of the Military University of Communication of St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, Russia).